Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Update - Si Hua Chessworks in action

I have made some subtle changes to the Si Hua application.




At the context menu, I added additional passive Si Hua modifiers, namely Hua Quan and Hua Ke.

This will allow beginners to analyse the Si Hua chessworks. 

What are Si Hua Chessworks?  Well for a quick summary, get this book.

http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Laws-Practical-Techniques-Flying/dp/1500653241/

For example, you will be able to apply Si Hua modifiers to various interconnected aspects.

In the following example, we have a closed loop Si Hua map drawn on the chart as an example.






6 comments:

wittypal said...

Hi Brother Keong:

How can I buy the ZWDS software?
Thanks

BK said...

Hi,

For overseas buyers, payment via paypal and I will mail the hardware dongle to you.

For Singapore buyers, self collection.

The program requires a hardware dongle and run on Windows platform.

Thank you
Brother Keong.

BK said...

Hi,

Well I forget to mention, send an email to zwdsflying@yahoo.com for software sales.

Thank you

Brother Keong

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Brother Keong,

I've email you in regards to purchasing the ZWDS software, kindly reply.

With thanks

BrotherKeong said...

Hi,

Apologies, I was overseas last week in the mountains. I have replied to your email.

Thank you.