Wednesday, July 3, 2013

San Yuan Qi Men Dun Jia or 64 Hexagram Qi Men Dun Jia ....

As I was running out of space on my small laptop, there was no much space to include the Deities or 9 Stars plate.

For completeness, I have finally squeeze in the time and space to include the missing 2 rings on my San Yuan Qi Men or 64 Hexagram Qi Men app.

In this example, the classic 9 palace Qi Men Dun Jia and Xuan Kong Da Gua numerals are included.


Enquiries/comments for the software are warmly welcomed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, my name is Miglena and I from Bulgaria.
I am interested in your program: San Yuan Qi Men or 64 Hexagram Qi Men app you sell it, and how much?
How is it possible to make the payment?
My e-mail response: megy_goranova@abv.bg
Best regards, Megy

Kouki said...

Brother Keong, could you give us more info on your software, what it could do?

BK said...

Hi Kouki,

Please drop me an email at zwdsflying@yahoo.com and I will give you more information about this application.

For a start is runs on Windows and integrates Xuan Kong Da Gua with 64 Hexagram Qi Men Dun Jia for date selection activities.

It can be extended for geomancer applications but there are some caveats that you should be aware when using this 2 systems.

Megy Goranova said...

Hello,a few years ago, I wrote you interested to buy your San Yuan Qi Men or 64 Hexagram Qi Men program.
I am currently in Singapore, if you have an opportunity I would like to see you.
If you can not, I can give you a delivery address at the hotel where I'm staying.
Tell me how much it costs and how can you get my program on Qi Men.
I'm interested in the latest version of the program.
I'm in Singapore from 19.12. To 26.12.2018.
E-mail: megy_goranova@abv.bg
Greetings: Miglena Goranova